Targeting IT Talent
In our fast-moving industry, we place people in their ideal jobs every day. So we’re always looking for new IT talent to fill the ever-increasing number of vacancies.
So, if you know an IT talent that we could help with their next career move, we’ll give you a very handsome reward!
When you refer an IT contact, friend or colleague who we subsequently place with one of our clients, we’ll give you a Referral Reward of £300. Or we can donate it to a registered charity on your behalf.
You can trust us to manage your referral professionally, with integrity and confidentially.
All you have to do is provide the name and contact details of your referral and let us do the rest. We shall confirm via email that the referral qualifies for the Referral Reward. You can email your referral to email@example.com.
The Referral Reward is available when you introduce us to an IT professional who is not already registered with Genium or where we have not had contact with the candidate for over a year. It will only be paid after the referred candidate has been placed in a permanent position by Genium and has completed 12 weeks probationary period from the commencement of employment. Full terms and conditions will be provided upon request.
- Tips for creating a compelling CV
- Genium is REC Compliant
- Employment Tribunal Fees Now Unlawful
- IT Recruitment Market Review
- How to Attract & Recruit Talent by delivering a Great Candidate Experience
- JobsOutlook Reveals Shortage of Permanent Candidates
- Off-Payroll Working rules in the Private Sector (IR35) - What to expect and how to avoid impact on delivery
- IR35 Off Payroll Rules in the private sector delayed until April 2021
- IT Talent review – Where are we? How is the new normal impacting recruitment?
- IR35 Off-Payroll rules - Constructive meeting with FCSA and HMRC
- What are students looking for in a graduate job?
- Closing the digital skills gap will be essential to UKs economic recovery
- Why your office will be key to recruiting and retaining IT talent in 2021
- IR35 Changes & Contractors Reactions
- Due Diligence on Umbrella Company Selection
- Don’t let the widening digital skills gap impact your digitalisation delivery
- Beware of Buy Backs