Targeting IT Talent
We’re the experts at helping IT people get to where they want to be because we put people first.
Yes, we’ll want to know about your qualifications and competencies. But we’ll also want to know all about your motivations and aspirations. We’ve found it’s the most successful way to help people find companies with like minds, where they’re most likely to succeed, develop and build a progressive career.
So we’ll begin by spending time with you to find out about and understand your ambitions.
We’ll be open and honest with you, give feedback and advise realistically on your suitability for any given opportunity.
You can also rely on our confidentiality. So we’ll always brief you on the client and the opportunity, only forwarding your CV with your permission.
We’ll also advise on how you can best prepare for interview, and offer coaching on effective presentation skills, giving you the best chance to secure the opportunity you want.
If we sound like the kind of people who can help you to get to where you want to be, find a suitable vacancy, fill out your details, attach an up-to-date CV and we’ll be in touch. Alternatively, you can email your CV to CV@genium.biz
- Tips for creating a compelling CV
- Genium is REC Compliant
- Employment Tribunal Fees Now Unlawful
- IT Recruitment Market Review
- How to Attract & Recruit Talent by delivering a Great Candidate Experience
- JobsOutlook Reveals Shortage of Permanent Candidates
- Off-Payroll Working rules in the Private Sector (IR35) - What to expect and how to avoid impact on delivery
- IR35 Off Payroll Rules in the private sector delayed until April 2021
- IT Talent review – Where are we? How is the new normal impacting recruitment?
- IR35 Off-Payroll rules - Constructive meeting with FCSA and HMRC
- What are students looking for in a graduate job?
- Closing the digital skills gap will be essential to UKs economic recovery
- Why your office will be key to recruiting and retaining IT talent in 2021
- IR35 Changes & Contractors Reactions
- Due Diligence on Umbrella Company Selection
- Don’t let the widening digital skills gap impact your digitalisation delivery
- Beware of Buy Backs
- Genium passes REC compliance test