Targeting IT Talent
You can rely on us to be open, honest and straightforward.
We find it’s the best way to align you with the best opportunities, minimising any wasted interview time and maximising your chances of finding your ideal opportunity.
This approach underpins all of our services, meaning that in every case and at every stage of the process, you can rely on us to guide you to where you want to be.
Once we’ve established your expertise, we can identify the most appropriate vacancy for you. That will include taking into consideration the client, the challenges, the opportunities and how they each align with your aspirations. This maximises the value of the time you invest in interviews.
Having a concise, clear CV is in your best interest, particularly where competition is at its most intense. We can help you to maximise your chance of selection by advising on CV structure and content, helping you to best showcase your skills, achievements and capabilities.
Managing expectations is key. So we’ll ask you to specify your current remuneration and what you would realistically expect to achieve in your next move. We can also manage salary negotiations.
Would you like to know the secret of performing well in an interview? Should we secure an interview for you, our coaching and guidelines will help you to develop your approach, present your experience clearly and give your best performance on the day.
We can help minimise any stress that comes with changing jobs by supporting you throughout, from giving notice to settling into your new role.
- Tips for creating a compelling CV
- Genium is REC Compliant
- Employment Tribunal Fees Now Unlawful
- IT Recruitment Market Review
- How to Attract & Recruit Talent by delivering a Great Candidate Experience
- JobsOutlook Reveals Shortage of Permanent Candidates
- Off-Payroll Working rules in the Private Sector (IR35) - What to expect and how to avoid impact on delivery
- IR35 Off Payroll Rules in the private sector delayed until April 2021
- IT Talent review – Where are we? How is the new normal impacting recruitment?
- IR35 Off-Payroll rules - Constructive meeting with FCSA and HMRC
- What are students looking for in a graduate job?
- Closing the digital skills gap will be essential to UKs economic recovery
- Why your office will be key to recruiting and retaining IT talent in 2021
- IR35 Changes & Contractors Reactions
- Due Diligence on Umbrella Company Selection
- Don’t let the widening digital skills gap impact your digitalisation delivery
- Beware of Buy Backs