Targeting IT Talent
As a forward-looking company, we are also naturally evolving. That includes embracing new ways of working wherever possible to minimise any potential negative impact on society and the environment, while maximising the benefits for all.
We put our values first and foremost every day, ensuring that in all of our interactions with clients, colleagues, the community and our suppliers, we demonstrate integrity, partnership, excellence and a clear commitment to deliver.
We operate ethically far beyond required legal requirements and our CSR policy is targeted to impact specifically in the following areas:
We pro-actively minimise waste and energy consumption wherever possible and recycle redundant materials in order to minimise our impact on the environment.
We are committed to equal opportunities and we endeavour to promote diversity by widening the media in which we recruit. We communicate openly, honestly and without discrimination to all of our clients and candidates.
We aim to share knowledge and skills at every level, supporting local and national initiatives. Our expertise has already been key in helping people get onto the career ladder and in helping others find new direction at pivotal stages.
We choose to work with suppliers who share our ethical, responsible approach.
A responsible employer
As a targeted IT talent recruitment agency, we understand the importance of a workplace that is healthy, safe, supports its people and encourages self development. We empower our people to bring their ideas to work to drive business improvement, growth and sustainability.
Our Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.
- Tips for creating a compelling CV
- Genium is REC Compliant
- Employment Tribunal Fees Now Unlawful
- IT Recruitment Market Review
- How to Attract & Recruit Talent by delivering a Great Candidate Experience
- JobsOutlook Reveals Shortage of Permanent Candidates
- Off-Payroll Working rules in the Private Sector (IR35) - What to expect and how to avoid impact on delivery
- IR35 Off Payroll Rules in the private sector delayed until April 2021
- IT Talent review – Where are we? How is the new normal impacting recruitment?
- IR35 Off-Payroll rules - Constructive meeting with FCSA and HMRC
- What are students looking for in a graduate job?
- Closing the digital skills gap will be essential to UKs economic recovery
- Why your office will be key to recruiting and retaining IT talent in 2021
- IR35 Changes & Contractors Reactions
- Due Diligence on Umbrella Company Selection
- Don’t let the widening digital skills gap impact your digitalisation delivery
- Beware of Buy Backs