Targeting IT Talent
Genium IT Selection has set out to redefine IT recruitment consultancy by putting people at the heart of business success.
Whether a client or candidate, we aim to become your trusted, first choice partner by bringing our values to work every day:
- Integrity – We are always open, honest and professional, representing you and the opportunity clearly and accurately.
- A partnership approach – For clients we build long-term, strategic relationships to get to know your culture, goals and specific business needs. For candidates, we listen to your requirements and aspirations.
- Excellence – We strive for excellence and always endeavour to provide the highest level of service.
- Exceeding expectations – We don’t just promise to deliver. We aim to add value and exceed expectations wherever and however we can.
- Tips for creating a compelling CV
- Genium is REC Compliant
- Employment Tribunal Fees Now Unlawful
- IT Recruitment Market Review
- How to Attract & Recruit Talent by delivering a Great Candidate Experience
- JobsOutlook Reveals Shortage of Permanent Candidates
- Off-Payroll Working rules in the Private Sector (IR35) - What to expect and how to avoid impact on delivery
- IR35 Off Payroll Rules in the private sector delayed until April 2021
- IT Talent review – Where are we? How is the new normal impacting recruitment?
- IR35 Off-Payroll rules - Constructive meeting with FCSA and HMRC
- What are students looking for in a graduate job?
- Closing the digital skills gap will be essential to UKs economic recovery
- Why your office will be key to recruiting and retaining IT talent in 2021
- IR35 Changes & Contractors Reactions
- Due Diligence on Umbrella Company Selection
- Don’t let the widening digital skills gap impact your digitalisation delivery
- Beware of Buy Backs
- Genium passes REC compliance test