Targeting IT Talent
- Job title: Business Intelligence Analyst – Power BI - WFH
- Type: Permanent
- Location: UK - Work from Home
- Salary: To £45,000
- Reference: BIA
Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BI, ETL, Dashboards, Visualisation, SQL Queries, Jitterbit
Our client, a UK design and manufacturing company with global operations, has invested in Business Intelligence and integration tools that allow it to take data from multiple sources and present it in a visually engaging way. It’s rapidly expanding userbase needs more reporting / BI / better data to enable improved decision making.
Your role will be to get the best out of ETL tools and Microsoft Power BI, from varying applications including ERP solutions, so that the users can be presented with dashboards and data insights for real business insights.
As Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll build effective relationships with the business users to understand their BI requirements then deliver dashboards that are visually pleasing. This includes data mining, working through large quantities of data and integrating data from multiple sources, data modelling and using SQL Querying & Jitterbit for ETL.
This global company has a collaborative culture and will continue to grow so offer lots of career opportunities.
For this vacancy you will need to have experience of:
- Microsoft Power BI
- ETL tools – the client uses Jitterbit as an API integration tool. You may have used a different tool and you can learn Jitterbit
- SQL Queries
- Creating dashboards from multiple data sources
- Creating visually engaging dashboards
- Building relationships with BI users and understanding their requirements
It would be advantageous but not essential if you have:
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS and SSIS
- Provided BI support / reporting in a distributed manufacturing environment
Location: This role is based from home / WFH then post covid there will be some travel to the client’s UK offices to meet with business users. Therefore you could be based anywhere in the UK.
Salary: To £45,000 + bonus + benefits
Genium Selection is a Recruitment Agency and acting as such with regards to this vacancy.
Please apply using the form or option below, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com or call Vicki on 07973 788308 to discuss further.