Targeting IT Talent
- Job title: Cyber Security Operations Centre Analysts
- Type: Fixed term
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Salary: Significant + accommodation, car, flights, training
- Reference: G/CSOC
Our client has several opportunities for Cyber Security Operations Centre Analysts (SOC) in a significant new government Cyber Security Centre in Doha, Qatar. This new state of the art SOC will protect the resilience of the national infrastructure of Qatar such as banks, refineries, broadcasting & public / government organisations.
The Opportunity of Security Operations Centre Analyst
As part of the SOC team, you will hunt security threats, analyse events and respond to incidents while monitoring, analysing, and interpreting security / systems logs for events, operational irregularities and potential incidents.
Working with a broad range of hardware and software technologies, you will analyse suspicious emails, calls and other potential security incidents as well as implement and administer security tools (anti-virus, endpoint protection, network analysis, SIEM). There is opportunity to research new and emerging threats as well as to work with Cyber Threat Intelligence and Digital Forensics Investigations.
Training is available to develop other security skills such as vulnerability management, penetration testing and digital forensics. This is a great opportunity to shape the future.
Team Leaders – There are also opportunities for candidates with leadership skills as team leaders who, as well as the above, will mentor / develop SOC Analysts and contribute to the continuous evolution of the SOC.
All positions will be based full-time in Doha, Qatar.
Remuneration / Package:
The client will issue 1 year fixed term contract to successful candidates to renew each year, which could be for up to 4 years. Remuneration ranges from $100,000 - $200,000 US Dollars per annum depending on expertise. (Up to $250,000 USD for leadership roles). The generous package comes with an apartment / living accommodation, car, training allowance, flights, family travel allowance, medical cover, 30 days holidays plus public holidays.
We would like to hear from you if you have experience of:
- Network, system and / or endpoint security operations / SOC
- IT infrastructure and information security including firewalls / UTMs, IDS, IPS, VPNs, penetration testing, security event monitoring and in particular threat hunting
- SOC reporting – status updates, after actions reports
- Developing and managing remediation plans / corrective action
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- CISSP, CISM CISA, GIAC or another security certification is preferred
Desirable but not essential are:
- Cyber Threat Intelligence and Digital Forensics Investigations
- SIEM administration, systems engineering and IDS/ IPS
- Planning, designing and implementing security tools (Firewalls, IDS / IPS solutions, packet analysis platforms)
Genium Selection is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply using the form or option below, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com or call Vicki on 07973 788308 to discuss further.