Targeting IT Talent
In our fast-moving industry, we place people in their ideal jobs every day. So we’re always looking for new IT talent to fill the ever-increasing number of vacancies.
So, if you know an IT talent that we could help with their next career move, we’ll give you a very handsome reward!
When you refer an IT contact, friend or colleague who we subsequently place with one of our clients, we’ll give you a Referral Reward of £300. Or we can donate it to a registered charity on your behalf.
You can trust us to manage your referral professionally, with integrity and confidentially.
All you have to do is provide the name and contact details of your referral and let us do the rest. We shall confirm via email that the referral qualifies for the Referral Reward. You can email your referral to email@example.com.
The Referral Reward is available when you introduce us to an IT professional who is not already registered with Genium or where we have not had contact with the candidate for over a year. It will only be paid after the referred candidate has been placed in a permanent position by Genium and has completed 12 weeks probationary period from the commencement of employment. Full terms and conditions will be provided upon request.
- Tips for creating a compelling CV
- Think of your IT career options before you leap
- Retaining IT Talent
- CableCom Cycle for Charity in the Euro Bike Challenge
- Stand Up To Cancer - The kindness of Kids
- The IT Recruitment Market Review
- More than 8 in 10 UK Businesses to Recruit More Permanent Staff
- UK IT Skills Crisis Could Cost UK £63bn a Year
- Genium is REC Compliant
- Employment Tribunal Fees Now Unlawful
- IT Recruitment Market Review