Targeting IT Talent
As a forward-looking company, we are also naturally evolving. That includes embracing new ways of working wherever possible to minimise any potential negative impact on society and the environment, while maximising the benefits for all.
We put our values first and foremost every day, ensuring that in all of our interactions with clients, colleagues, the community and our suppliers, we demonstrate integrity, partnership, excellence and a clear commitment to deliver.
We operate ethically far beyond required legal requirements and our CSR policy is targeted to impact specifically in the following areas:
We pro-actively minimise waste and energy consumption wherever possible and recycle redundant materials in order to minimise our impact on the environment.
We are committed to equal opportunities and we endeavour to promote diversity by widening the media in which we recruit. We communicate openly, honestly and without discrimination to all of our clients and candidates.
We aim to share knowledge and skills at every level, supporting local and national initiatives. Our expertise has already been key in helping people get onto the career ladder and in helping others find new direction at pivotal stages.
We choose to work with suppliers who share our ethical, responsible approach.
A responsible employer
As a targeted IT talent recruitment agency, we understand the importance of a workplace that is healthy, safe, supports its people and encourages self development. We empower our people to bring their ideas to work to drive business improvement, growth and sustainability.
Our Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.
- Tips for creating a compelling CV
- Think of your IT career options before you leap
- Retaining IT Talent
- CableCom Cycle for Charity in the Euro Bike Challenge
- Stand Up To Cancer - The kindness of Kids
- The IT Recruitment Market Review
- More than 8 in 10 UK Businesses to Recruit More Permanent Staff
- UK IT Skills Crisis Could Cost UK £63bn a Year
- Genium is REC Compliant
- Employment Tribunal Fees Now Unlawful
- IT Recruitment Market Review
- How to Attract & Recruit Talent by delivering a Great Candidate Experience