Targeting IT Talent
- Job title: PMO / Programme Office Administrator
- Type: Contract
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £200 - £275 per day
- Reference: G/PMOC
Contract PMO / Programme Management Office Administrator required by global company to provide Programme Management Office support & administration. Our client has a major new IT business systems implementation programme and other projects. In this role you’ll liaise with number of stakeholders while supporting several projects, so you will:
- Provide Programme administration including reporting and analysis
- Keep project plans up to date
- Check progress of projects with work stream leads against project plans and report on the actual progress and any deviations
- Ensure project documentation is kept up to date
- Report on programme progress
- Track Risks and Issues (RAID)
We would like to hear from you if you have experience in:
- IT PMO administration / Programme Management Office support
- MS Project
- MS Excel
- Excellent co-ordination and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The contract will initially be for 3 months’, however the client needs a PMO resource for 18 months so if you perform well then contract extensions are likely.
Rate: £200 - £250 per day
Location: Bristol, South Gloucestershire
Genium is acting as an Employment Business with regards to this contract.
Please apply using the form or option below, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com or call Vicki on 07973 788308 to discuss further.